Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick Reference for WB150F camera?

  • How can I shoot more photos in a day with this camera?

  • The camera uses the Samsung SLB-10A 3/.7 volts 1050 mAh/3.9 Wh Li-Ion battery pack. I bought two extra spare batteries and always carry them with me. I have them fully recharged at night. I also have a small belt camera bag. I have no excuse NOT to bring the camera with me. But sometimes I have to reposition the bag because the zipper was facing downwards! I have a 32 Gbytes SDHC, Class 10 memory card from Fujitsu. I bought it from CDRKing. Always check whether the card is inside the camera! I think it is a good idea to have an extra SD card in the camera bag.
  • I want to shoot in silent mode with the camera

  • Select Settings (the one with the gear symbol) then press MENU button. The first item is Sound and you can control the overall volume from [Off, Low, Medium, High]. For extreme stillness, choose the Off position. Otherwise you can toggle the Beep, Shutter, Start and AF sounds.
  • I need guidlines to help me compose and align the camera for the scene.
    Under Settings/Display, choose [Guide Line]. You will be presented with OFF, 3X3, 2X2, Cross and Diagonal. Select one of the non-off. I personally prefer the 3x3, while others prefer Diagonal!
  • How do you transfer the image files in the SD card to the computer or Facebook?

  • You have thee ways to do this!
    1. Turn off the camera, (ensure the lens is closed), and remove the sdcard. Insert it into the card reader slot of the computer.
    2. turn off the camera. attach interface cable to your computer and view the photos using image viewing and transfer software.
    3. I have not been successful with this using WIFI. Use the WIFI capability to upload files to Facebook. I find it simply more convenient to copy using the SD card then use a computer.

  • Where is the format function for this camera?

  • It is always better to format than to erase ALL image files in your camera.You can find it in Settings/General/Format. Be careful with this function!
TO BE CONTINUED ....... Editing records:
DateDescription
january 8, 2013.First version
to our readers. Do you have a question witht this camera. I may have time to investigate what this camera can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment